Even if you’re not the bride, finding a wedding-worthy dress can be so hard. Scroll on to shop these stunning, summer-y dresses that are perfect for the big day.
Floral Ruffle Maxi Dress, FOREVER 21, $25
Meegan Dress, TANYA TAYLOR (11Honore), $625
4. Don’t be afraid to go bold with your colors at your next event. This asymmetrical handkerchief hem dress is a work of art.
Draped Skirt Dress Eloquii, $149.90 (use code CHIC for 50% off)
5. This faux wrap blush number has a sophisticated detail.
7. This simple, sleek floral maxi dress is perfect for a wedding, but it’s also great for work, or a weekend brunch. Literally wear it anywhere.Floral Tiered Maxi Dress, Torrid, $59
BP Striped Ruffle Wrap Dress, NORDSTROM, $55
9. If you love frills, this rainbow number with a ruffle neckline has your name all over it.
Striped Off the Shoulder Ruffle Midi Dress, WHO WHAT WEAR (Target), $35
10. This sweet floral wrap dress has a very summery pattern.
Floral Print Short Sleeve Ruffle Wrap Dress – A New Day (Available at Target), $23
11. This v-neck dress has a sweet belt detail and a very summery blue striped pattern.
Belt Striped Dress, VIOLETA (MANGO), $148
12. Heading to a destination wedding? Consider this cute blue dress with a tropical floral print.
Floral Wrap Dress, H&M, $50
13. The pretty, bold pattern of this off-the-shoulder piece is eye-catching enough to get you all the compliments, but subtle enough that you won’t take attention away from the bride.
Garcia Customizable Dress, Fame & Partners, $238
14. Wrap dresses like this orange piece will never go out of style and are perfect for a range of events, from casual to ultra formal.
Wrap Maxi Dress, NY & CO, $45
15. You can ramble on about your love of vintage-inspired style – or, you could let this green jumpsuit do the talking. This design would work for any casual wedding you have on the books.
Collectif x MC Express Essence Wide Leg Jumpsuit (MODCLOTH), $89
Let me know what you love!