I don’t know about you but I am definitely trying to spend more time outside as this summer season heats up. And, now that the evenings are warmer, I am finding even more of those hours spent on my petite balcony. But what if your outdoor area isn’t quite as welcoming as you’d like? Luckily for you, as a part of my apartment refresh series, I am looking at quick and easy ways renters can revamp their homes.
So, why not start with a quick and easy fix like a candle for your outdoor space? Whether you’re working with a small balcony space like me or huge back yard (in my Los Angeles real estate dreams), adding candles to any outdoor space will create a serene environment and the perfect soft lighting come nightfall. So, let’s dive in! I’ve gone ahead and rounded up a few of my favorite candles and candle related decor ideas below to get you started.
- Hanging Lanterns – depending on your space, this is a quick and easy way to create a serene nook. Especially great if you are low on space and able to hang something!
- Floor Lanterns – Placing a candle lantern and single candles outside can change the whole ambiance of the space.
- Rows of Candles – If you happen to have a table space, such as a long wooden table, line it with candles for the maximum effect.
- Standing Candle Lantern – another great option for minimal floor space! Place a standing candle lantern next to a chair for a more polished look.
- Rustic Wood Candle Holders – uniquely shaped pieces of wood can make the perfect centerpiece if you happen to have an outdoor table!
Et Voila! Adding candles to any space is a quick and easy way to make your decor feel a little more homey and luxe. Check back soon for more ways to refresh your home space!