TGIF! Sorry I haven’t been as active on here as I would like! As you can imagine, I am busy with some new projects. I thought I would do a recap of some of my most recent favorite things and also share links to what I wore this past week on Instagram. P.S. did you guys know you can shop my looks here? To be honest, I have been in a little bit of a creative rut this week and needed to step back a bit. I had an amazing shoot yesterday with a super talented photographer and it got me back on track! There is also a cool giveaway with Linea Paolo shoes on my Instagram, CHECK IT OUT! Also, you can check out last week’s favorites here too! Ok, so without much further ado, I give you my weekly favorites:
- MEGABABE – The name alone is reason to buy it. Megababe founder, Katie Sturino of the12ish style, was tired of nasty products for chafing so she created her own. Basically the only secret weapon you need against chafing & sweating this summer. There are currently three items, Bust Dust, Thigh Rescue and Rosy Pits.
- Sonya Dakar Rose Gold Radiance Mask – Rose gold, need I say more? I use Sonya’s products daily and this is definitely in the rotation now as well. It leaves my skin smooth, moisturized and radiant!
- Cult Gaia Tassel Bag – Another fun, cute bag for summer. This one has got me ready for my next photoshoot.
- Linea Paolo Carly Slingback – One of my favorite footwear brands. The Carly style is a classic, comfortable, slingback with the perfect heel height. Also available in special edition leopard print here.
- Ladder Shelf by RiverRidge at Target – So basically I am in the process of completely redecorating my apartment. I stumbled on this cute affordable Ladder Shelf that is currently on sale! (Photo Courtesy of Pinterest via Everyday Pursuits)
And that’s it for this weeks favorites. Let me know if you get a chance to try any of them! Enjoy your weekend – xoxo Rachel