VIVA LAS VEGAS – LOVELY IN LA SHOPPING GUIDE
As a Los Angeles resident, I’ve been so Vegas so many time that I’ve lost track (it happens when you live in LA, trust me). It was my first time staying at the Cosmopolitan and I’d love to thank them for the gorgeous suite with the balcony and view of the strip! I was in Vegas walking the floor for the MAGIC tradeshow and got to preview some of the plus size collections from Kiyonna, Violeta, BB Dakota and others.
In my free time I did some serious shopping so I wanted to share a few of my favorites for larger sizes.
- FASHION SHOW MALL– Definitely hit up this mall for a great selection of items. Macy’s, Nordstrom and Dillards all carry a fairly generous selection for plus sizes.
- FOREVER21 PLUS (inside Fashion Show Mall)– I was thoroughly impressed at the selection and size of the Plus Section (the largest I’ve ever seen in for Forever21).
- RENT THE RUNWAY (in the Cosmpolitan Hotel) YES, YES, YES! I was so excited when I found out they carried up to a size 22 in their dresses here!!! Definitely go make an appointment and check them out.
- TOP SHOP & ZARA- Unfortunately no clothes in my size but definitely the best accessories at great prices. I picked up two clutches in Top Shop and a necklace at Zara.
- BETTIE PAGE – Pin up style clothes in the Fashion Show Mall.
- TORRID (OFF THE STRIP) – There is a Torrid in Las Vegas but its located in the Boulevard Mall (not the best part of town but great selection as far as Torrid goes).
- TADASHI SHOJI (ON THE STRIP INSIDE THE FORUM SHOPS)